A video at the disposal of Gossips24.com has shown a moment when a man fell from high tension to his death after he got electrocuted whiles trying to save a bird.
According to reports, the man saw the bird being stuck on the high tension and decided to be a good samaritan by helping the animal that was trapped.
Unfortunately, the stick which he was using touched the wires of the high tension which immediately electrocuted him and had him falling to his death.
People who were at the scene of the event rushed to where he fell only to find out that he has had his skull breaking leading to his death.
Watch the video here.