Entertainment News

Watch Moment iPhone Exploded Whiles In Socket-Video

A video fast making waves on social media have shown moments when an iPhone which was placed on charge exploded just some minutes after the owner placed it on charge.

The video which has fast gone viral has left many in shock as to how the phone could blow up causing a fire that got everyone in the room running for their life.

In the video the owner of the iPhone was seen chatting as the phone was on charge and from nowhere fire strikes into the phone causing it to burn the thighs of the young man .

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by DITABHEY (@delay.ba)

 

Honorable

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top button