General News

School dropout dies after electrocuted through extension board he was trying to fix (Video)

A 16-year-old boy has passed away after reportedly being electrocuted through a faulty extension board he was fixing in Pekyi.

He’s reported to have brought the faulty extension board to the house while no one was available.

According to sources, the 16-year-old-boy was a school dropout who had become a construction worker.

On the said day when he got electrocuted, he was home alone with his parent at work while his other sibling had gone to school.

Her kid sister returned from school to find him lying down but thought as much he was asleep until it was later found out that he had passed away.

WATCH VIDEO BELOW:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Source: kessbenonline

riddimsghana

CEO of Riddims Network | Web Designer | Blogger | YouTuber | Promoter | MD at RiddimsGhana.com

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.