Four men have been electrocuted at Anwomaso Bebre near Ejisu in the Ashanti Region.
The men were a father, his son and two others who were erecting a scaffold to work on a three-story house.
“In their attempt to move the metal structure from one end to the other, the tip accidentally touched a high tension line, leading to the electrocution,” an eyewitness told Joy News’ reporter Kofi Adu Domfeh.
Other eyewitnesses said the scaffold bent backwards and landed on the high-tension wires.
The four victims are between the ages of 21 and 45 years.